Your Local Freeway Information Contact
The Office of the Advocate is a neutral party serving Fresno County residents by investigating complaints for the public with regard to Measure C or State funded freeway projects. The office was created in December 1993 as a joint venture between the Fresno County Transportation Authority (FCTA) and the Department of Transportation (Caltrans).
Services this office provides include:
• Assistance and guidance in the resolution of individual property owner’s concerns
• Educational support and coordination of safety programs through local schools
• Environmental enhancement support
• Organize volunteers for graffiti removal and litter abatement programs
• Outreach to community and civic organizations
The Office of the Advocate also assists in providing information from the planning stage to the construction phase of either a Measure C or State project.
Bilingual services are available from the Office of the Advocate for non-English speaking residents. Our office hours are
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. To schedule an appointment, you can contact us by calling (559) 600-3282 or email Rose@MeasureC.com for more information.